Monday, April 15, 2013

////

2!!! ♥


It has being almost one month since i last saw her, and today mark the 2nd month of our journey~

Even thou we are separated by distance, our heart remain connected .

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss." 

I was lucky enough to able to spend time together with Lisa in our 1st month anniversary. Since both of us like figurine so much, we went to visit toys museum ( details to be blog soon) and had a simple yet wonderful  dinner. 


Thanks Lisa for filling my world with color and you make my world shine~



Amazing gift i receive from Lisa for our 2nd month. The flower were hand made by her and despite her busy schedule for fyp, she sacrifice her time and effort in making this for me. Really touch and melt <3.

Thanks for everything dear  




0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment